Why I’m the Best Home Buyer in Fayetteville, NC
Not just the best home buyer, but also the most trusted in Fayetteville.
It’s because I will work with you to come up with the best possible scenario for selling your house. When you work with us, we will talk about all aspects of your situation and property to come up with something that will get the most cash possible in your pocket.
3 Ways We Buy Houses:
- Simple Cash Offer – We will give you cash and you can walk away from the property free and clear.
- Subject To Existing Mortgage – This is where the loan will stay in your name, but the property and deed will transfer to me. This is often a solution for people that have low equity in their home and would have to pay money in order to sell the traditional way.
- Seller Financing / Wrap Around Financing – Seller financing is where you become the bank and I start making payments to you. So for example, lets say you want to sell your house for $200k. I will give you $556 every month for 30 years until it’s paid off. Don’t want to wait 30 years? We can put a balloon payment after 5-10 years so that the full amount comes due after that time.
- If you have an existing mortgage, this would be included in a “Wrap Agreement” which would incorporate your house payment into the agreement. If you make $556 payments on your home already, we would incorporate “interest” into the agreement, so you would net positive and cash flow on your property. Passive income to sell your house!
It doesn’t stop with just those three. We can mix and match these options to come up with the best package for you. My creativity is why I’m the best home buyer in Fayetteville.
But what if you default on making payments to me?
This is the most common question I get when we offer one of our creative options above.
In the rare chance I default, THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU! And here are 3 reasons why:
- You’ll have the property back, but I’ll have paid down the equity and you’ll have earned some cash flow. You get richer!
- I’ll likely have renovated the property, so the property will be worth even more than when you sold it to me. You get richer-er!
- You can turn around and do it again, or sell the property outright, with less debt to pay off, and you profit more. You get richer-er-er!
Are you looking for a Home Buyer in Fayetteville?
Maybe I’m coming off as arrogant. I believe if you’re a true problem solver and are confident in your solution, you should say it proudly. So here I am saying it to you:
“I am the best home buyer in Fayetteville, North Carolina.”
If you need to sell your house, call me. Fill out a form below. I would love to work with you to figure out how you can get the most for you house.